In this lesson, you can learn how to describe a picture in English.
Describing a picture is useful in many English exams; you need to describe images in English for exams like FCE, TOEIC or PTE. Do you have an exam coming up? Get study advice from a professional teacher here:
It’s also a good way to practise your general English skills. Take an interesting picture, and try to describe it in English. You can practise your speaking and learn some new English vocabulary!
In this lesson, you can learn how to describe a picture in English in clear, detailed language. We’ll show you how to build an answer step-by-step.
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. How to Summarise What You See 0:48
2. How to Describe Where Things Are 2:38
3. Adding Detail to Your Description 4:37
4. Speculating About the Picture 7:08
5. Speculating About the Context of the Picture 10:15
6. Making a Longer Answer 12:06
This lesson will help you:
– Learn how to make a summary of what you see.
– Use more detail when you describe a picture in English.
– Understand how to explain where things are in the picture.
– Learn how to speculate, or make assumptions, when describing a picture.
– Make guesses about the context of a picture.
– Create longer answers when you describe a picture in English.
See more free lessons like this on our website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phỏng vấn xin việc bằng tiếng Anh – Bài 17: Câu hỏi cho ứng viên [Học tiếng Anh giao tiếp #4]
- Con đi du học, bố mẹ bị từ chối visa Mỹ, tại sao? | Kinh nghiệm visa du lịch Mỹ | Du lịch Hoàn Mỹ
- Bí mật trúng tuyển phỏng vấn tiếp viên hàng không
- Những Câu Hỏi Thường Gặp Khi Phỏng Vấn K1 Visa Bạn Cần Tham Khảo # K1 9
- Phỏng vấn nhân viên bán hàng